Faster and more Reilable than any other structural saw on the market.
* Double mitre left and right
* Full digital control with optimised cutting.
* Linear guides for smoother and faster cutting.
* Dual coolant system (flood and mist).
GTR SAW FEATURES
DOUBLE MITRE CUTTING
Miter cut left and right. The machine fully controlled by the CNC and will automatically rotate to the correct angle.
DIGITALLY OPTIMISED SAW CUTTING
Both the blade speed and feed rate are in database and will automatically adjust itself according to the profile. The servo feed control allows for the most effective cutting condition with the machine constantly reading the cutting resistance from the blade.
The raker type swarf conveyor endlessly rakes chips out while allowing cutting fluid to drain back into the reservoir.
SAW FRAME LINEAR GUIDES
The saw frame travels up and down on linear guides reducing friction and making for a more smooth and accurate blade feeding.
Anybody can operate our user friendly CNC controlled machines. The intelligent CNC takes all the worries and hard work out of programming.
SAW AUTO SHIFT
The band saw machine automatically shifts down and slightly away from the feeding workpiece to avoid any possible collision or damage to the structure of the saw.
COMPLETE AUTOMATION AUTOMATIC PARTS REMOVER
The most advanced and functional way to remove short pieces from the line after cutting.
1. Automatically Remove Trim Cuts 2. Automatically Remove Short Parts 3. Automatically Remove Remnants (no matter size or shape)
The dual vice and pincher arm can handle all shapes and sizes. No slipping on magnets, no parts to heavy to handle, no more excuses.
Add the Daito CNC drill machine and complete the beam line.
* 3 high-speed drill heads with Automatic tool changers.
* Individual traveling drill heads with Sub-Axis..
* 4 side layout marking (include underside marking).
* Milling, Tapping, etc.
* Japanese technology and quality.
PLAYS WELL WITH OTHERS
Multiple drilling, sawing, and coping line configurations
to suit your budget, factory size, material flow, or your required output.